- Manage the office of corporate senior executive and provide all needed internal and external coordination and administrative support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and facilitate internal and external meetings for corporate senior executive
- Coordinate external meetings with private sector leaders, government officials and executives from NGOs and International Organizations.
- Prepare correspondence, letters and other similar documents.
- Prepare needed periodic reports
- Respond to correspondence of routine nature
- Generate, receive, and maintain confidential and sensitive files and reports, and manage the office archive.
- Supervise the work of office boys
- Manage the Petty cash, disburse petty cash according to company policy
- Manage the office budget
- Manage and update calendar and schedule of the Executive Management.
- Support the executive management in the official travels including preparing travel application, air ticket, hotel reservation and preparing travel expense documents
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Provide all needed administrative support.
Work Experience & Qualifications::
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as Office Manager or in a related position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv
2. Professional personal photo