Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare cheques and transfers, and make sure that all processes are accurate and conforming to standards and transparency terms of UCI before being cashed to the banks.
- Periodical visits to the banks to manage our daily transactions.
- Prepare and record all journal entries through either accounting systems or manually in order to make sure that they are recorded and directed.
- Prepare and record periodical adjusting entries.
- Assist in supervising shareholders’ records and dividends payments, and do the needed preparations for the GA meetings.
- Supervise the company inventories and warehouses and arrange aggregation of total assets periodically.
- Handle local and international customers’ payments and collection.
- Collection of all due amounts and bounced cheques from the company’s customers, and communicate with them and prepare their periodic statements.
- Participate in preparing bank reconciliations procedures of UCI bank accounts under observation of the direct supervisor.
- Responsible for the Accounting Dept. archives section along with documenting all the necessary supporting data into files each according to their field.
- Review suppliers’ and customers’ records and match them with their balances and prepare settlements for those accounts.
- Observe and follow up with the Value Added Tax (VAT) Dept. and prepare monthly periodical statements.
- Prepare any internal or external reports.
- Coordinate with external auditors and facilitating their job through preparing the needed documents for auditing the company’s financial statements.
- Perform any related work tasks assigned by your direct supervisor or the Financial Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in accounting positions.
- Fluent in English language (Oral/written).
- Excellent in MS programs (Excel, word, etc..)
- Excellent Interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work with deadlines and under pressure.
- Valid driving license.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 1-page curriculum vita and covering letter, explaining in 300 words why you would make a great candidate for this position. To apply please complete our online application.
How we will evaluate your application
- Only qualified candidates who meet the job and application requirements will be contacted.
- A written skills assessment test will be conducted for qualified applicants.
- In-person interview of top candidates.