Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing secretarial and administrative duties as required.
- Coordinating office activities and scheduling.
- Receiving and distributing incoming mail/reports/etc...; reviewing and evaluating mail to identify those items requiring priority attention of the Executive.
- Processing and following-up payment of invoices or claims related to the department.
- Respond to letters and general correspondence of a routine nature.
- Maintaining calendars and arranging meetings and conferences.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Three years or more in an administrative, secretarial or similar job.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in a related field.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Proficient in MS office suite.
- Self-driven and able to work independently
- Patient, able to work under pressure and Flexibility in working extended hours, when needed.
- Result-oriented with a positive viewpoint.
- Discrete with the ability to manage confidential information.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Providing complex office administrative support in the areas of report preparation and staff communication within the department.
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv
2. Professional personal photo